Vice President of Information
- Be available to assist the President.
- With the President, be responsible for the preparation of the Annual Diocesan ECW Handbook.
- Become familiar with all the Branches in the Diocese and offer assistance where needed.
- Be responsible for updating information concerning the Clergy and ECW Presidents, Liaisons and Contacts in the Diocese, throughout the year.
- Keep the ECW Board informed of all new updates concerning ECW Branch officers, liaisons, contacts, and Clergy in the Diocese.
- Be responsible for maintaining and providing the Officers and Chairmen with the updated Directory listings as they request in the appropriate format.
- Be responsible, with the Diocesan Communications staff, for maintaining the information posted in the ECW web pages on the Diocesan website.
- Make sure that each Branch completes the Annual Report on time.
- Keep informed about Diocesan activities and communicate information to the ECW Branches.
- Coordinate attempts to establish or reactivate ECW Branches currently inactive.
- Keep the Diocesan ECW President and Board informed of activities within the Diocese.
- Make program suggestions for regional meetings to the Diocesan ECW Board and assist in securing speakers as directed.
- Serve on the Finance Committee and the Nominating Committee.
- Serve on the Executive Committee.
If you’re interested in this position, or have an idea of somebody we should talk with about this position, please contact Whitney Evans, past president and nominating chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.