- Serve as custodian for United Thank Offering funds. Serves as delegate to Triennial Convention when it is held during term of office.
- Provide all checkbooks and financial materials for the year to the Audit Committee by March 1.
- Keep records of number of participants and amount of offering for each church in the Diocese.
- Share educational materials, including the two UTO videos, with churches in the Diocese.
- Set dates for churches to transmit UTO funds to Chairman for transmittal to national UTO.
- Keep in touch with Branch UTO Chairmen to provide information on ordering supplies, dates for ingathering (Spring-Sunday nearest the Feast of the Annunciation and Fall-Sunday nearest the Feast of St. Michael and All Angels), and grant applications.
- Serve as Chairman of the Diocesan screening committee, receive UTO Grant Applications, screen and choose in committee those to be submitted to UTO.
If you’re interested in this position, or have an idea of somebody we should talk with about this position, please contact Whitney Evans, past president and nominating chair, at email@example.com.